Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE WITH DESIGNREASONS WEBSITE 2016
By signing up with DesignReasons, Corp. (“DesignReasons”) or their (www.designreasons.com) service (“Service”) on the DesignReasons, Corp. website or any of the services of DesignReasons you agree to following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools, which are added to the current Service, shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the Terms of Service at any time on this website under the Terms of Service. DesignReasons reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time by posting updates and changes to the DesignReasons website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may affect you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for your complete legal requirements. By using DesignReasons Corp. (“DesignReasons”) or any of DesignReasons services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to check this agreement periodically for updates.
You must be 18 years or older or at least the legal age of adulthood in your jurisdiction, where you reside or where you are using this service.
- You must provide your full legal name, your current address, a valid e-mail address, and other information required in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that DesignReasons will use the e-mail address that you provide as the primary method of communication.
- You will be given a personal URL and if requested an e-mail address.
- You will be responsible for all the information, including photographs and pictures that will be place on your site. DesignReasons requires 1000 pixels in order to maintain high quality for your page.
- DesignReasons will integrate their highest standards to optimize your page. DesignReasons will work with you to create your page, but your request must be reasonable, inoffensive, and legal and though DesignReasons will optimize your visual and audible intentions, the ultimate production for your page will be up to the discrepancy of DesignReasons.
- You are responsible for contacting DesignReasons for updates for your page.
- According to your updates, after 30 days of finalizing the design of your page, DesignReasons may charge a fee accordingly for your updates.
- If you sell items or services of any type on your page, DesignReasons will not be held liable for any of these items or services. DesignReasons only responsibility is to provide you with a page that you are responsible for.
- Do not use DesignReasons for anything illegal or to transmit, sell, or advertise anything that is harmful. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined is in the sole discretion of DesignReasons and will result in the immediate termination of you services.
- The person who signs up for the Service will be the contracting party and is considered the “Account Owner” for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is both responsible and authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with these services. In other words, it is only the Account Owner who is authorized to make any changes on the site unless written and signed approval by the Account Owner authorizes changes.
- If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner and submit authorization allowing you to represent the Account Owner and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Payments will be processed through the DesignReasons website or in-house by using American Express, Discover, Master Card, or Visa. Checks can also be mailed to 600 Conshohocken State Road, Penn Valley PA 19072.
- It is your responsibility to contact DesignReasons either through a letter or through e-mail if you would like to activate or deactivate an account. Upon deactivation your account and everything created for your account, including your page will be deleted.
- If you do not wish to keep the account, it is your responsibility to contact DesignReasons in writing through e-mail or a letter. If you would like to place your account on hold, DesignReasons will do so with a minimal fee.
- Upon purchasing a URL from DesignReasons and an e-mail or e-mail, payments will continue on an ongoing basis.
- Upon purchasing a page from DesignReasons you will receive a free web page and with your guidance DesignReasons will design your page offering professional input.
- DesignReasons may deny anyone space, or a page, or pages on the DesignReasons Website,
- You may not use the DesignReasons services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- DesignReasons will provide any changes and updates to your page(s).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of DesignReasons.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- You understand that your Page Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting network or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over network.
- You understand that DesignReasons is in charge of creating your website and may alter pictures and information you transfer to DesignReasons in order to obtain the highest possible quality for your page(s).
- You understand that your DesignReasons service belongs to DesignReasons. You are not allowed to steal, swindle or use it for any type of illegal pursuits.
- DesignReasons reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- DesignReasons reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- DesignReasons may, but has no obligation to, remove Page Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or the Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind related to the DesignReasons’ website should be reported to DesignReasons and DesignReasons will take the appropriate actions accordingly.
- DesignReasons reserves the right to provide our service to your competitors and makes no promise of exclusivity in any particular market.
- The person who signs the initial agreement is the owner of the page. If the person who opens the site is opening the site for his/her employer, his or her employer must sign the initial agreement. If the initial owner wishes to transfer the site to another party, then the request must be sent to DesignReasons and the transfer will be according to their discretion.
- DesignReasons retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer the account to the rightful owner. If DesignReasons is unable to decide who the rightful account owner is, DesignReasons has the right to temporarily disable an account until the disputed parties have determined a resolution.
- DesignReasons has the right to modify, cancel, freeze, or refuse the account at any time if a dispute should arise. And, DesignReasons has the right to refuse or cancel service at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that DesignReasons shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or liability to use the service.
- In no event shall DesignReasons or our suppliers or web site host be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services, or this agreement. You agree to indemnify and hold DesignReasons and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, DesignReasons partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the document it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the right of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- DesignReasons does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- DesignReasons does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from use of this Service will be accurate or reliable.
- DesignReasons does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material(s) purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- DesignReasons is not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
- Service is “as is” so there may be errors or interruptions, which we will try our best to correct, but provide no warranties.
WAIVER AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT
The failure of DesignReasons to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and DesignReasons and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreement between you and DesignReasons (including, but not limited to, any prior version of The Terms of Service).
If DesignReasons chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up the right to enforce these provisions at a later time.
These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreement between you and DesignReasons does not apply, if the conflict is within these terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
- DesignReasons does not claim intellectual property rights over the material you provide to DesignReasons services. All material transferred to DesignReasons and uploaded on your site remains your property. You can remove of delete your site at any time with a request in writing to DesignReasons. DesignReasons will then remove your site from the Internet. If you would like to remove your site from the Internet, but maintain a page and your site’s design, small fee will be required.
- By transferring information to DesignReasons, you agree: (a) to allow other Internet users to view your page(s) and its content; (b) to allow DesignReasons to display and store your page(s) and its content; and (c) that DesignReasons can, at any time, review all the Store Content submitted by you to its service.
- You retain ownership over all Store Content that you transfer and DesignReasons uploads to your page(s) on the DesignReasons website, however, by transferring your information to DesignReasons, you are making your information public, and agree others to view your content.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any material or information provided by you to us, which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- If you would like to purchase a page over the Internet a valid credit card (Discover, VISA, MasterCard or American Express) is required.
- The service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over, the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the e-mail provided. Approximately, two weeks will be given to the responsible party (Account Owner) to bring up and settle any issues with the billing. If for some reason, you do not receive an invoice in your e-mail, you are responsible for contacting DesignReasons and requesting another bill and you are also responsibility for your monthly payments. If you have given DesignReasons your credit card information, your payments will automatically be deducted from your card unless otherwise requested.
- You will be taxed according to PA tax laws and if you are promoting and selling from your page then you will be responsible for any income earned from your page(s).
- DesignReasons does not provide refunds.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- If you have signed up for monthly payments, then you may terminate your account at any time. However, if you terminate after billing is past due, the fee for the month that has already begun will be applied and due for your account. It will be your choice as to whether your page(s) remain on the site until your billing period ends, or whether you would prefer for us to delete or hold your page. If we delete your page, it will be irretrievable and a new page will have to be created if you decide to return to DesignReasons. DesignReasons holds the right to charge a renewal fee if this should occur. If we hold your page, a minimal fee will be charged to your account every month.
MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- As a start-up for a DesignReasons Web Page, DesignReasons is offering a short-term fee of $10 per month with a one-year subscription for a page. If you prefer to pay monthly, then you will be charged $20 per month and a 30 day notice will be necessary in order for DesignReasons to delete your page.
- Prices for DesignReasons are subject to change upon 30 days notice from DesignReasons. However, if you have signed up with DesignReasons for a specific period of time, then during that time, DesignReasons will not alter prices.
- If you have signed up for a year, you must inform DesignReasons that you would like to continue your subscription at the minimal rate, would like to opt to a monthly rate, would like to freeze your services or would like to delete your services. If you do not contact DesignReasons with any of these options, DesignReasons will assume you are choosing the same plan that you have most recently subscribed to, and will continue charging you in the appropriate manner.
- This is not a web site. It is a web page. Therefore, DesignReasons will be able to place information and pictures onto your site, even a slide show, but special features beyond the scope of DesignReasons may require an extra fee or may not be obtainable.
- DesignReasons reserves the right at any time to modify or continue the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. If DesignReasons decides to eliminate services during a contract, DesignReason will offer a return fee accordingly.
- DesignReasons shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications, price change, suspension or discontinuance of service. In other words, DesignReasons has the right to discontinue the service at any time, without liability.
NOTICES AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURES
- DesignReasons supports the protection of intellectual property, and asks DesignReasons Page holders to do the same. It is our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
- If someone believes that one of our Page Holders is infringing on their intellectual property rights, they can send DesignReasons a notice and we will investigate the accusation. If we need to contact higher authorities, we will do so.
- If we receive a notice or complaint from someone, we may have to place the accused page on freeze until the matter is resolved.
- Once provided with a complaint, and DesignReasons notifies the accused, the accused has a right to respond to the complaint.
- The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive their response to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging or infringing activity, otherwise we will restore the material.
- If you believe that anyone on our site is infringing on your intellectual property rights, please send DesignReasons a notice. We will expeditiously investigate the claim and notify the person or merchant. If there is even a slight controversy as to whether there is validity to the claim the site will be frozen until the controversy is resolved. Be advised that we post all notices we receive.
CHANGES TO OUR SERVICES
The dates of and any changes to our service will be listed below.
Returns and Exchanges
Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery. If there is a problem with your order, contact Customer Service team at 215 873 0400 within three (3) days of receipt. You may also contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, we will work with you to make things right.
If you wish to return an item, your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the purchase price, and you will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges. Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days. Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account. Check and cash payments will be returned via a refund check or DesignReasons Merchandise Credit.
Please be aware that furniture is susceptible to damage during transit. We take great care to pack shipments so that they will arrive safely, so be sure to retain the original packing materials, original receipt and all merchandise tags for any item that you wish to return to us. You may have to provide supplementary packing materials if the outer carton has been worn during the original trip out to you.
Standard Shipping, Room of Choice and White Glove Delivery Service charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom or special order furniture. Floor samples and items purchased from the DesignReasons Outlet are sold as is, and all sales are final.
To make a return, complete the return form included with each shipment, including the return authorization number obtained from Customer Service, prepay the postage, insure each package and ship to the address of the manufacturer. Call 215 873 0400 to DesignReasons Corp. A return slip is necessary for all returns.
Delayed Delivery Service
If there is a specific time period when you may not be able to accept delivery, please discuss this with DesignReasons Corp, or call us at 215 873 0400 before placing your order to discuss the possibility of delayed delivery.. Online orders are not eligible for delayed delivery service.
In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped. We will accept cancellation of your order for items that have not shipped or that are on backorder. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible. Custom and special order items cannot be cancelled.